- Hello friends,
It’s been a while. I just decided to give myself a break from blogging and spend more time doing my business offline. It hasn’t been smooth but it has been rewarding. Here today, I am going to be sharing with you 15 secrets of becoming successful in network marketing. I believe this would be of great help to your network marketing business in this coming year 2018.
- Winning Frame Of Mind: Try to develop a winning frame of mind. This will help you overcome failures. Not only that, a winning frame of mind will also equip you with the energy to move ahead. This makes it easier to meet your long-term goals.
- Learn from your mistakes. Don’t forget to be resilient as well. There will be rejections. Face them and accept them as temporary. Nothing good comes from taking them personally, so resist the urge to do that.
- Be Self-disciplined. This is very necessary if you are going to achieve a long-term success. This is a sure way to delay short-term gratification, which will enable you to reach your lifelong goals.
- Never, ever quit. Develop an attitude that will help you thrive on adversity. Then, turn it into positive energy. There is a small percentage of the crowd, who perseveres and succeeds in multi-level marketing, be sure to be part of them. Most of the times, the difference between losing and winning, is not quitting. You can.
- Honour your commitments. Take your commitments seriously, including the ones you made to yourself and other team members. According to the definition of a network, it means many people relying on one another to succeed.
- Have goals. Write down your goals and work daily to achieve them. For each day, have a record of the steps you have taken and what you have been able to achieve.
- Have realistic expectations. Having unrealistic expectation about your business can result in disappointment, which is not a good contribution to encouragement.
Build Leaders. Working to build leaders is another crucial thing to do to take your business to another level. This is one of the keys to your success. Mentoring and training your team members will produce tremendous rewards.
- Maintain a list of new prospects. Be sure the list is long and you are always updating it with new potential prospects. This is the lifeblood of network marketing. There should always be more people waiting, who you can share the opportunity with.
- Contact everyone on your list. Present your business professionally. Don’t forget to follow up with the people who show an interest in your business. Asking for referrals is another great idea.
- A short pitch of about 50 words will get you to the right people, because network marketing is not for everyone. 15 minutes will be good for an initial appointment. Listen carefully during your pitch and learn to think quickly. It will help you with the questions.
- Generate greater enrollment. One way to achieve this is by showing your proposal professionally. Make effort to find out what your prospect wants. Then, bridge the gap between that and what you can provide. Focus on how you can make your dream happen with a bridge between that and what you can provide. Focus on how your program can make your dreams happen.
- Follow-up and make it memorable when you do that with the prospects. You can end each of the presentations by requesting for another meeting.
- Be a teacher. Teach each team member how to come up with their own customer base, how to sell, make use of promotional materials. This also includes their dressing. Make sure they have appropriate knowledge on the features of their products.
- Build a unique lifetime plan to achieve your goals and link your goals to your business activities.